Field and Resistivity Meters
350 Digital Static Locator Measure Electrostatic Field Voltage & Polarity
The ACL 350 Digital Static Locator is a non-contact meter that indicates electrostatic field voltage and polarity on charged surfaces. This easy-to-use instrument comes equipped with a "Power On/Hold" button and a "Zero" button. The meter automatically shuts off after approximately 90 seconds. The easy-to-read 3 1/2-digit LCD automatically updates three times per second.
The ACL 350 is ideal to use in static sensitive environments such as electronic component production and assembly areas, clean rooms, laboratories, and packaging and production lines.
- Digital 3 1/2-digit LCD
- Uses standard 9-volt
- Test range at 0.1" away from target: 0 ± 2000v in 10v increments
- Test range at 1" away from target: 0 ± 20,000v in 100v increments
- Test range at 4" away from target: 0 ± 40,000v in 200v increments
- Indicates polarity
- Quick zeroing button
- Measurement "HOLD" button
- Includes calibration certificate traceable to NIST
395 Surface Resistance Meter Assurance Check for Packaging & Assembly Lines
The ACL 395 handheld meter features sophisticated circuitry that allows for the same advantages as megohmmeters, but at an economical price. Utilizing color-coded zones, the LED logarithmic scale is easy to read and evaluate. Half decades indicate where the measurement value falls within the decade giving a closer indication to actual value. The ACL 395 features rubber rails for superior contact.
Economical and lightweight, this indicator is perfect for assurance check for packaging and assembly lines. When the optional 5-lb probes are used, this audit kit will comply with IEC 61340-4-1, ANSI/ESD STM 4.1 & ANSI/ESD STM7.1 for RTG and RTT testing making it ideal for auditing in material production and laboratories.
- Four color LED display segments (including warning stage)
- Half decades for greater accuracy
- Rails: conductive rubber
- Dimensions: 2.8" x 5.1" x 1.4"
- Uses parallel bar electrodes as defined in ASTM D257
- Includes calibration certificate