CP1518 Common Point Ground, 15’Long, with a 10mm Male Snap, 1 Meg Resistor
- A versatile Common Point Ground Cord that connects multiple aspects of an ESD workstation to ground.
- Equipped with two standard banana jacks – Grounds up to two operators at the same time
- Molded head has a 3/8″ male snap for worksurface attachment
- Length: 15ft ground wire
- Connection to Ground: A 1/8″ (#10) ring terminal attaches to the center screw of an outlet or other ground points
- Meets or exceeds requirements of ANSI/ESD S20.20 and ANSI/ESD S-6.1.
- Sold in multiples of 5
Two Banana Jacks
ANSI ESD S20.20